Qualified candidate will possess a current Electrical Engineering PE registration (NY preferred), with at least 10 years experience in the commercial consulting community. Candidate must be able to fully design electrical systems for buildings types such as institutional, educational, multi-family and commercial. Designs will include primary and secondary power distribution, as well as lighting. Our client looks for quality professionals with a high degree of skill and integrity. Solid, stable work experience is a must!!
· Minimum of (10) years experience working in a consulting engineering firm specializing in commercial electrical design.
· Specific focus on power distribution design for these types of facilities. Design experience will include performing load calculations to determine the service, circuit breaker, conduit, and conductor sizes. Experience with short circuit calculations to determine AIC rating required for equipment.
· History working with projects such as Healthcare office, retail, educational, and/or light industrial projects. Healthcare experience is a must.
· Current PE (P.E.) registration as an Electrical Engineer. LEED accreditation preferred, as well.
· Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Clinical Medical Physicist
About the Job
The Clinical Medical Physicist candidate must have strong leadership skills and requires a well developed knowledge of clinical medical physics. Clinical experience in SRS, IMRT and IGRT with brachytherapy procedures as well as HDR treatments.
•Performs accurate calibration and configuration of treatment planning and delivery equipment including: linear accelerators, brachtherapy sealed sources, treatment planning computers, dose verification software and quality assurance and survey equipment.
•Participates in quality management program consistent with American Association of Physicists in Medicine Task Group 40 recommendations including: monthly and annual quality assurance tests of equipment and weekly checks of patient charts.
•Collects accurate treatment planning and patient dosimetry data.
•Must have a minimum of 2 years work experience as a clinical medical physicist, with clinical experience of CT simulation and treatment verification of 3D XRT IMRT, HDR, SRS, IGRT etc.
•Required Master of Science (Doctoral degree preferred) in Medical Physics.